Kitchen & Bath Designer
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Melton Design Build is one of the top Design Build firms in the country. We deliver award-winning residential design services and have made it possible for hundreds of Boulder County residents to enjoy well-designed homes that live and feel just right. We know a home is more than just a place to hang a hat. It needs to be designed to feel welcoming, look beautiful, and reflect an individual sense of style.
Melton is seeking a Kitchen and Bath Designer to help us with our growing business! You will design kitchens and bathrooms for home remodels, additions, and new houses.
We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about design and has experience with high-end residential projects and detailing. In addition to designing, you will also assist clients with product selections such as plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, tile, countertops, cabinets, carpet, and paint colors. The Designer will frequently meet with clients to understand their requirements and bring them to beautiful, functional, and cost-effective fruition.
Position Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Strong commitment to the design/build concept
- Strong design skills and flair
- Able to work well with clients; very personable
- Excellent follow through with numerous client requests
- Understanding of construction materials, methods, and costs
- Able to work independently and deliver a design from concept through permit approval
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Technologically savvy and using a computer for work daily
- Skill and experience with 20-20 cabinet layout and pricing software a plus
Education, Experience, and Training:
- 3+ years of experience designing kitchen and bath remodels
- 3+ years of experience with drawing tile layouts, assisting clients with product selections, and general interior design
At Melton, we hire the best in the industry for all our departments. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance; a company-matching Simple IRA; paid vacation and sick days; and paid holidays.
If you are interested and you meet the above qualifications, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org