Marketing Administrative Assistant
WHO WE ARE:
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Melton Design Build is one of the top Design Build firms in the country. With a focus on having ecstatic clients and happy employees, we have made it possible for hundreds of Boulder County residents to enjoy well-designed homes that complement their lifestyles. If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, excellent benefits and is a fun place to work, we’d love to talk to you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Melton is looking for an outgoing, creative, and organized problem solver to join our team as a Marketing/ Administrative Assistant. This role is an essential part of our team and is a large contributor to the first impression customers have of our company. In this role, you will greet our customers, answer incoming calls, and play a critical supportive role for all of the departments within the company. You will also be working directly with the Marketing Manager to implement the overall marketing strategy and increase the success of the company. This includes social media management, website updating, event planning, and more.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
At Melton, our employee’s health and happiness is a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits.
- A fun & rewarding place to work
- Company-matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salary
- Monthly employee events and annual parties
- Bagel Monday and a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Core values that include integrity, respect, dependability and continuous improvement
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of relevant experience and/or training – Formal Marketing experience or education is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and customer-service oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team on assigned tasks
- High level of general computer knowledge with strong skills in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
To view an even more detailed version of the job description for this position please click here.
If you are interested and you meet the qualifications, we’d love to learn about you!
Please submit a cover letter & resume to: email@example.com